Tuesday 22 November 2011

November Glossybox

Excited as usual to get my new glossybox! It's amazing how something so small can make you so happy. I love this month's box in this order:



1. Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps in Black and White Stripes - designed to last up to 7 days on nails and 8 weeks on the toes, with each at home nail wrapping treatment taking just 15 minutes to apply. Unlike nail polish they won’t chip or stain the nail and are quicker to apply as no drying time is required. I must admit I have not thought of trying these before as I love painting my nails but I'm really looking forward to try these and will save them for a big night out - maybe New Year's Eve.


2. Illamasqua Freak edp - first fragrance from the cult British beauty brand. I love love love this scent and would buy it if it weren't so expensive, but will be happy to use my sample on nights out.


3. Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts - Sea Salts for the bath. I would love to try this as it claims to alleviate dry and flaky skin, helps improve and soften skin and refreshes, relaxes and soothe for a feeling of wellbeing and it contains minerlas which attract and retain moisture, but sadly I do not have a bath.


4. Monu Revitalising Moisturiser - a light, easily absorbed face cream to revive and soften skin, with cucumber, elderflower and mallow extracts. I love trying new face creams as I am always looking for that perfect one, so am looking forward to giving this one a go, but will probably wait till spring as during the winter I use a thicker more moisturising cream designed for dry skin.


5. Arbonne FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme - hand cream with fresh kiwi cell extracts and Moisture Fresh Complex. I am a bit obsessed with moisturising my hands as they easily dry out and I hate nothing more than scabby skin on my hands.





All in all a perfectly put together box :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment