Sunday 30 October 2011

October Glossybox

Sadly at first I was not excited about this box. None of the products are ones that I really wanted to try, however I found I was happy with the Dermatologica Age Smart products.



1. Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant - a skin polisher that combines physical and chemical exfoliants, with unique thermal technology that activates upon contct to enhance penetration. I love thermal products, I like the smell, its very zesty and refreshing and I love when I can feel a scrub scrubbing so this product was great for me. It is quite powerful so anyone with sensitive skin would need to be very careful.

2. Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recover Masque - face masque with concentrated antioxidant vitamins to help skin recover and regenerate. The masque has the same fruity refreshing smell and the consistency is great - like a thick cream but sadly aggravated my skin when used right after the thermafoliant. I could feel an unpleasant tingling and after I washed the masque off I was left with bright red patches on my nose, cheeks and chin that lasted for a few hours so I would not be able to use this just before a night out.

3. Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex (bonus product) - daily treatment that restores the delicate lip tissue - I love this product! It smells beautiful - like raspberries, it moisturizes and give a lovely shine. Definitely a product I will buy.



4. Leighton Denny Expert Nails in Hanky Panky - an orange nail polish. This product I will definitely give away as I don't like orange and I don't like metallic nail polishes.

5. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in Moray - a moss green glittery eyeliner. According to the description this is a highly pigmented, waterproof eye liner glides on to deliver intense, vibrant color with staying power. The color is interesting but not one I'd normally go for and I have found that it has absolutely no staying power and lasted maybe an hour on my eyes, so to sum up I am very disappointed with this product.

6. Robert Piguet edp - Fracas, Visa and Calypso - three signature scents from the Parisian designer. All three are too strong for me so I will be sharing these out.


No comments:

Post a Comment