Monday 19 December 2011

Glitter Nail Polish

I never thought I would be writing this but I am totally in love with glitter nail polishes!!! I am a matte nail polish girl at heart and hate metallic nail polishes, so never thought I would fall for glitter...but alas I think I have caught the xmas fever that makes you love all things shiny, glittery and festive!




It all started when my friend brought in her Barry M Blue Glitter Nail Paint into work and then I saw that Glossybox were sending out a Deborah Lippmann dark raspberry glitter color called Razzle Dazzle. I decided I would try it for my work Christmas Party but sadly my glossybox did not arrive in time and so I used my friends shiny bright blue glitter nail polish and it was love at first sight. I now have an uncontrollable urge to buy a glitter nail polish in every shade possible! I just hope I can resist this urge until the festive period is over, as that is when my love of all things glitter will end...


No comments:

Post a Comment